Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Progressively sillier videos

That's right, each one of these videos contains more silliness than the one before, until the last one, which is so horriawfully funny that it will actually kill brain cells. You have been warned. :)

First one up isn't silly; it's just a catchy commercial for the NBA that I wish I had on my iPod to jog to. Bill Russell at the end is a nice touch.




Next up is a link to a remarkable demonstration of how much more exciting golf would be if it were called by basketball announcers.


An MC Hammer backup dancer...




Pride goeth before a fall...




And this one appears to be a harmless cheesy 80's movie... until the 0:37 mark or so. Unintentional humor is the funniest.

4 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Your techie wish is my command! :)

Defense! Defense!

(Right-click, save as...)

Rachel said...

Woooohoooooo! Thank you Heathre! As usual it's most useful to know you. :)

R.A. said...

I, too, thank you Heather. It is now saved in my iTunes library. =)