Friday, September 19, 2008

The Lazy Blogger's Post Generator

This will improve my blog so much! Here's my automatically-generated post:

Blimey! I just had a cup of tea and realised I have not updated this since Hammertime was in the charts... You would not believe that I actually have a life. I prostrate myself in sorrow and beg thy forgiveness..

I am distracted with making meals, hoping you haven't found other blogs, just generally being a nuisance to every Lost Boy that crosses my path, my day often feels wasted from dusk to well after sun-down. I am totally loving it, dudes. perchance.

I won't promise anything to you but I will write something that makes sense soon. No, really! This is for my ever faithful, devoted public..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are we a bit nostalgic? There's been hints that at some point you were a trekky but the picard thing just confirms it. You know he was a batboy for the Oakland A's? And no, he did not play with Alex Rodriguez.

Rachel said...

No, I didn't know that about Patrick Stewart. Wait a minute. He's English! How could he have been a batboy?