Saturday, February 02, 2008

Is this a bad sign?

I was in a car with some friends today, and we began to talk about the Ignation Exercises, which we've all done at least once. Among many other things, the Exercises include meditating on each of the seven deadly sins, the different ways they're expressed, which ones you're most vulnerable to, that kind of thing. "You know," I informed the others, "when I was getting ready to meditate on the deadly sins, I was thinking, 'I don't think pride is really my problem... I don't have much pride...'"

The other three occupants of the car immediately burst out laughing.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

No, it was a good sign that your friends knew enough to laugh. You're hanging with the right crowd!

Anonymous said...

it is all about keeping it real =]