Monday, June 29, 2009

Shoe shopping orgy!

I had all sorts of unpacking and moving stuff to do last weekend, but I dropped it all to drive with my mom to the Sketchers outlet store where my baby brother is manager. On my birthday Mom had given me $100 to spend there. What with the low outlet store prices, and the sale they were having, and various employees giving us their huge discounts, spending all that money meant buying five pairs of shoes! I got three pairs of sandals, some very light running shoes, and some Mary Janes with biker soles. I then went right home, tossed out six pairs of dirty worn-out shoes, and replaced them with the new stuff. The wedge sandals I'm wearing right now have about a 2 3/4 inch heel, but they're so cushy I almost want to go running in them. It makes me happy. :)

1 comment:

Warren said...

Okay now we KNOW you're a girl.

:-)

W