Sunday, March 30, 2008

I did it! I cut my own hair!

It was a swift process, or would have been if I hadn't taken pictures. Here's my hair before:




I gathered it in a ponytail on the very top of my head, and twisted it around:




Here are the ratty ends about to get severed:




I trimmed off an inch, straight across, with haircutting scissors:




And I'm done!




I know what you're thinking: "It doesn't look any different!" And that, dear reader, is the point. I took a pair of scissors to my own hair, and it doesn't look any worse! You could not ask for a better outcome! I think, measured in volume, I barely cut off anything at all...

No more spending money on haircuts for me. From now on I shall trim my own hair at my own pace, like the pioneer women of old!

I think my hair actually looks little longer after than before. I didn't mix up the pictures; it's just a trick of how my hair was combed or something.

3 comments:

R.A. said...

First step: trimming your own hair. Second step: shaving your own head.

Rachel said...

Showoff. :)

Some women look cool and funky when they're bald. I would just look BAD!

Heather said...

You shouldn't give someone with Photoshop such ideas! ;-)