Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An award I must work for

Thanks to Mary Rose for awarding me the "I Love Your Blog" button! All awardees must answer the questions below with one word each. Shouldn't take long; here goes!

1. Where is your cell phone? Bookbag
2. Where is your significant other? Tabernacle
3. Your hair color? "Red"
4. Your mother? Arcadia
5. Your father? Same!
6. Your favorite thing? TLM
7. Your dream last night? Forgotten
8. Your dream/goal? Sainthood
9. The room you're in? Den
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Backsliding
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Missouri?
13. Where were you last night? Lab
14. What you're not? Touchy-feely
15. One of your wish-list items? Humility
16. Where you grew up? Arcadia
17. The last thing you did? Commute
18. What are you wearing? Skirt
19. Your TV? Non-existent
20 Your pet? Gimlet
21. Your computer? Indispensible
22. Your mood? Hopeful
23. Missing someone? Two!
24. Your car? Faithful
25. Something you're not wearing? Jewelry
26. Favorite store? Half.com
27. Your summer? Full
28. Love someone? Many
29. Your favorite color? Pine
30. When is the last time you laughed? Morning
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

Recipients of this award, you're supposed to:
* Display your award.
* Link back to the person who gave you the award.
* Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
* Put links to those blogs on yours.
* Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated.
* Enjoy your award!

But I don't care if you bother with any of those things. Just take the award as a token of my appreciation. :) Especially since half of you are on blog fasts right now anyway! I award:

Hithah of Hamarama
Rachel whose blog name always changes
Joe of Verbum Veritatis
Irenaeus of Catholidoxy
David Bennet of Per Christum
Athanasius of 50 Days After
The Cellarer at How the West Was Lost
Andrew Haines at In Umbris Sancti Petri

4 comments:

Heather said...

Missouri?!?!

Also, thanks for tagging me! :)

Joe of St. Thérèse said...

Thank you for tagging me :), worry not, blog fasting will be ending soon for me.

.The Cellarer said...

Thanks for the tag, I tend to fast from the internet during Advent & Lent so no break for me at the moment!

R.A. said...

I FEEL SO HONORED!!! WOW! Most of the time I feel like my blog is just a long list of complaints...like Job, only not holy.

Question: to get the award do I just jack the picture off your blog and post it with my entry?

I'm so looking forward to this...