Friday, January 18, 2008

Tozer's Rules for Self-Discovery

Wow, these are some good questions. From Carolyn McCulley's blog, it's A.W. Tozer's list of rules for self-discovery. Carolyn writes, "Where God stands in our affections can be discovered through the answers to this list below. If we want to know better our own weaknesses and affections for this passing world, the answers to these questions will provide illumination."

Rules for Self-Discovery
1. What we want most

2. What we think about most

3. How we use our money

4. What we do with our leisure time

5. The company we enjoy

6. Who and what we admire

7. What we laugh at

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Good to ponder!! I think I'll copy this for my journel.

You are a very insightful young lady. I'm putting you on my blog roll.