Sunday, October 07, 2007

Why should I be any better than 200 million ex-bloggers?

Well, almost a year later I've decided that this shall be my real blog, since it's ad-free. You'll notice little difference; I never updated my old real blog either. :) Speaking of which, Gartner reports that:
Blogging and community contributors will peak in the first half of 2007. Given the trend in the average life span of a blogger and the current growth rate of blogs, there are already more than 200 million ex-bloggers. Consequently, the peak number of bloggers will be around 100 million at some point in the first half of 2007.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Welcome! I hope you really enjoy your new/old blog! :) Let's hear it for no more ads.

(So do I get to tease you about following me from Xanga to Blogger? And if so, when are you making the move to LJ? Hee hee.)

Rachel said...

Eanah, I'm proud to follow in your footsteps. :D Thanks for the welcome! I'm, what, a year behind you? So I guess you can look for me on LJ in a year.

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.